To enter the Goodwood Revival is to take a step back in time: to a world epitomised by style and glamour.
By taking part in the Smith & Williamson Best in Show competition, your classic car can take centre-stage in a weekend celebrating a glorious past.
Goodwood Revival Car Show 2018: it’s your car’s time to shine.
Best in Show
If your car is your passion, the Revival Car Show sponsored by Smith & Williamson is for you. For this year’s Revival (September 7th-9th), you can win the opportunity to present your car to the public – and put yourself within touching distance of a grand prize: the Best in Show.
How to enter
To enter this exclusive competition, all you have to do is send us:
- Two high quality photos of your car
- Details of the car’s make, model and year (1948-1966), together with any further information about amends made
- The history of your car – and your history with it. The more personal your passion, the better. (Between 150-300 words)
- Which day you will be visiting Goodwood
The deadline for entering this competition is July 13th.
Submissions will initially be shortlisted by a panel from Goodwood and Smith & Williamson, with the best 10 entries for each day winning a pride of place display at the Revival Car Show.
Entries will be judged by experts Gary Axon and Andrew Frankel. There will also be a people’s vote, judged by the general public, meaning that two cars per day will be awarded the coveted prize of Best in Show.
Furthermore, winners will also receive:
- A Course Car experience for 2019 – take a passenger ride in a Goodwood course car in one (1) full lap of the circuit after a race
- Access all areas passes for Goodwood Revival 2019 on the Sunday (2)
- A signed copy of Derek Bell’s new book: ‘All my Porsche races’
- A winner’s certificate, co-branded by Goodwood and Smith & Williamson
It’s time for your car to shine.
Please read the Terms and Conditions here