Aviation and financial services
As a firm with accounting, tax and investment management capabilities, we have the unique capability to add value through delivering on your SPV compliance requirements as well as executive personal pension planning and investment management.
Our team has the expertise to execute on all aspects of the finance function within your aircraft leasing portfolio.
Our Dublin office provides all of the services necessary to manage Special Purpose Vehicles (SPV's) from establishment through to liquidation and efficient disbursement of assets.
Our priority is minimising the risk to shareholders through combining our technical audit, compliance and tax capabilities with sector knowledge. We also have established expertise in member voluntary liquidations (MVL).
Uniquely we offer specific executive personal pension planning and investment management to deliver a better employee benefits package to support recruitment and retention of executive talent.
Meeting your needs
Our suite of services are focused on ensuring high quality execution, consistent timelined delivery and minimising the disruption to your operation. Our team are dedicated to providing quality service at a competitive price.
We have a specific sector team with accounting, audit, tax and restructure expertise charged with delivering;
- High compliance culture
- Focus on execution
- Dedicated and consistent service team
- Focus on minimising client time and disruption
- Consistency of approach
How we can help
- SPV compliance management: Our Dublin office provides all of the services necessary to manage Special Purpose Vehicles (SPV’s) from establishment through to liquidation and efficient disbursement of assets.
- Audit: A dedicated statutory audit team with sector specific experience
- Solvent liquidations: Our team will manage the risks and steps required to liquidate your end of life entity
- Managing risk: Our priority is minimising the risk to shareholders through our sector knowledge in compliance, tax and restructure.
- Full lifecycle compliance management: Statutory audit, tax compliance, voluntary liquidation
- Employee and executive financial support: enabling companies to deliver a better executive benefits package and an individualised pension plan.
An experienced cross disciplinary team with a deep understanding of SPV’s, accounting, audit, compliance and tax requirements
Local service delivery
Local and international knowledge in corporate tax, withholding tax, VAT and SPV structures and liquidations
Executive pension, private tax and wealth management capability
Global presence with local offices and expertise through the Nexia International network
Smith & Williamson is a member of IDSA: