Areas of expertise
Family succession planning
Frank has worked in the financial services sector for over 20 years. He began his career working with the Bank of America in both Dublin and London where he was a Vice President in Global Treasury Services.
In 2000, he joined Goodbody Stockbrokers, where he worked for over 10 years in the Private Client Department as a senior portfolio manager.
At Goodbody, Frank managed a wide range of investment portfolios across all asset classes for a small number of high and super high net worth private clients throughout Ireland before leaving to help establish the Smith and Williamson Investment Management Dublin office in March 2011.
At Smith and Williamson, Frank has a diverse client base of multi-generational families who he actively advises and manages a broad range of bespoke investment mandates.
- Directly managing portfolios across three generations of the same family for the last decade.
- Adopting tax-efficient defensive investment strategies through the credit crunch and the current low-interest-rate environment.
- Guiding a family’s investment strategy following the sale of their business to a listed PLC.
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science and Mathematics) from University College Dublin.
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants having completed his articles with PricewaterhouseCoopers, Dublin.
- Registered Representative of the Irish Stock Exchange.