Accounting and regulatory advice
The regulations surrounding accounting treatment can be complex and convoluted. Whether you’re operating in Ireland, expanding overseas or already operating internationally, the right advice is crucial to ensure compliance with the correct standards.
Preparing accounts and reporting financial transactions correctly under ROI GAAP or IFRS and complying with the relevant rules and regulations for your industry requires insight, knowledge and experience.
Whether it’s adhering to relevant national or international accounting standards, the Companies Act or Solicitors Accounts Regulation (SAR), all organisations need to apply the appropriate interpretations and observe current market practice.
Using our wide range of specialists, we’re able to extend our accounting and regulatory advice to cover cashflow and tax consequences of various treatments if required.
Meeting your needs
Our highly qualified specialists have an exhaustive understanding of accounting and regulatory reporting obligations, and can offer detailed commercial advice and recommendations based on specialist sector knowledge.
We give you direct access to experienced senior practitioners, so that you feel comfortable with an adviser you trust.
Our in-house specialist teams offer a wealth of resources to back up our accounting and regulatory advice, covering business needs as well as the personal objectives of the business owners.
Through Nexia International and our extensive network of contacts around the world, we can support your business if you’re expanding overseas.
How we can help
- Accounting advice: Comprehensive knowledge of accounting standards and interpretation of ROI GAAP and IFRS.
- Financial reporting: Assistance with market best practice and advice on transitioning to IFRS.
- Statutory accounts: Preparation of statutory accounts, interpretation of legislation, required disclosures and accounting treatment.
- Company secretarial services: Company formations, reorganisations, filings, accounting issues (statutory disclosures, deadlines and exemptions), statutory registers, share capital and distributions, dividend vouchers, confirmation statements, capital reductions, company restorations and day-to-day administration.
- Solicitors accounts rules: Interpretation and compliance advice.
A top fifteen Irish and top ten UK accountancy firm, as ranked by Business Plus and Accountancy Age.
Longstanding relationships to support clients’ business and personal interests throughout the business lifecycle.
Member of Nexia International, a top ten global network of independent accounting and consulting firms with over 500 offices in more than 120 countries.
Regular contributors of expert commentary on assurance issues in the national and trade press.
Actively involved in leading trade and industry bodies shaping the changes affecting your business.