Whether you’re expanding into new markets, planning to acquire an overseas business or coming to the UK to set up a new company, you need to be confident you can efficiently manage complex cross-border tax obligations.
With the trend toward greater transparency, authorities have increasing resources to investigate and monitor business activity across borders, particularly in relation to transfer pricing and controlled foreign company rules and tax avoidance.
If your business operates in multiple jurisdictions, complying with local tax laws and keeping up to speed with changing legislation requires great diligence and considerable time and effort. Our Dublin office is on hand to provide the assistance you need.
Meeting your needs
You’ll have direct access to highly-qualified, senior-level specialists with vast experience in international tax matters, including transfer pricing.
We provide a personal service tailored to your precise commercial needs to help manage overseas operations efficiently. You’ll get access to senior people from across our diverse business, where necessary, to provide joined-up advice on issues such as cross-border transactions, pensions and financial planning.
We seek not just to solve, but anticipate the challenges our clients face, leveraging our network of experts to prepare your business for what comes next.
How we can help
- Establishment: Advising on the tax implications of setting up new business entities overseas, including efficient profit extraction.
- Compliance: Dealing with tax issues and reporting requirements of both Irish and overseas tax authorities.
- Transfer pricing: Determining and implementing transfer-pricing policies under multiple jurisdictions and resolving any disputes with tax authorities that might arise.
- Indirect tax: Managing VAT and indirect tax issues on cross-border trade.
- Employment: Maximising tax and national insurance savings on international secondments and relocation of expatriates.
- Pensions: Advising on the tax aspects of international pension arrangements.
Through our membership of Nexia International, we have access to a network of professionals, providing high-quality local knowledge wherever your business is active.
We leverage our accumulated tax knowledge and expertise to provide consultancy and business advisory services that help businesses achieve their goals.
Our multidisciplinary team includes accountants, chartered tax advisors and former Revenue staff. We have a comprehensive understanding of the complexities of taxation and business in Ireland.
We work closely with our clients to gain a greater understanding of their business and help identify practical solutions. Our aim is to create long-lasting professional relationships. Our low staff turnover and decades of experience helps to ensure a consistent service.