Staying on top of VAT is essential to help avoid stiff penalties for non-compliance and late filing, while also helping to improve cashflow and profitability.
VAT affects a range of business functions; the rules vary widely depending on your activities and sector.
Specialist advice is essential to ensure your business is compliant, and to help manage your tax exposure, particularly on complex capital projects or transactions.
With increasing scrutiny from tax authorities, it’s vital you have the right guidance if you want to dispute an assessment or negotiate a settlement with the Revenue.
Meeting your needs
You’ll have access to highly experienced VAT specialists offering jargon-free VAT advice in areas including property development and cross-border trade.
Our specialists use their expertise to solve your VAT problems, prevent disputes and offer pragmatic solutions.
You’ll get a personal service tailored to the precise tax needs of your business.
We have extensive negotiating experience with the Revenue, with whom we have an excellent working relationship.
How we can help
- Transactions: Review of VAT treatment and maximising recovery.
- Structuring: Advising on complex transactions, contracts and business structures, including the impact of anti-avoidance legislation.
- Exemption: Designing and maintaining partial exemption methods.
- International: Managing VAT and indirect taxes on cross-border transactions, advising on import and export issues and helping overseas companies recover Irish VAT.
- Compliance: Helping you with VAT returns and other mandatory reporting.
- Registration: Registering your business for VAT or VAT grouping.
- Inspections: Assisting with VAT audits and inspections.
Our multidisciplinary team includes accountants, chartered tax advisors and former Revenue staff. We have a comprehensive understanding of the complexities of taxation and its impact on business.
We leverage our accumulated tax knowledge and expertise to provide consultancy and business advisory services that place the business’ goals at the centre.
We work closely with our clients to gain a greater understanding of their business and help identify practical solutions. Our aim is to create long-lasting professional relationships based on mutual trust.