In an environment of heightened scrutiny and increasing penalties, making sure you comply with tax rules has never been more important - or more challenging.
Tax compliance support can be beneficial for many reasons. You may have to submit a tax return or need help dealing with the increasing complexities of the Irish tax code. Alternatively, you may have disposed of property or investments or wish to make a claim for medical expenses.
These issues involve complicated rules and legislation and a considerable amount of time and stress. Having access to specialist tax advisers who can ease the burden in meeting your obligations quickly, accurately and efficiently can give you considerable peace of mind.
Meeting your needs
Our highly-experienced team of tax professionals will prepare your tax return on your behalf, help you meet your reporting obligations and be available at any time to discuss any queries. We utilise senior staff to provide the best service to clients.
We have a strong track-record of dealing with enquiries from the Revenue. Many of our team have spent decades in the industry, focusing solely on private client tax.
You’ll get a personalised service tailored to your requirements and ambitions based on a deep understanding of your individual circumstances and the tax and reporting obligations you face.
How we can help
- Tax returns: Preparing all types of Irish self-assessment tax returns and liaising with the Revenue on your behalf.
- Guidance: Guiding you through the complicated rules and legislation underlying the self-assessment regime, including advice on how to make best use of the available tax reliefs and allowances.
- Self-employment: Preparing self-employment and rental accounts to calculate the tax-related profit/loss position.
- Overseas returns: Collating information and creating a report for the completion of any foreign returns.
- Payments and refunds: Calculating your tax liability (or refund) and notifying you when payments are due.
- Investigations: Dealing with post-submission issues and Revenue enquiries and investigations.
- Disclosure: Advising on the obligation of the disclosure of tax planning schemes and capital transactions to the Revenue and completion of any necessary forms.
We are a multi-disciplinary team of experienced tax professionals, including accountants, chartered tax advisors and former Revenue staff. We understand the expectations and objectives of the Revenue and how to effectively structure your reporting to ensure compliance.
We put the interests of our clients first. Our business is driven by your needs and we leverage our accumulated knowledge and expertise to provide a truly customer-centric service.
We work with our clients on an individual personalised basis and tailor everything we do to the specific individual’s aims and requirements.