Our business advisory team provides bespoke solutions to assist you in defining and executing your strategy and achieving your business goals.
Smith & Williamson’s Business Advisory team is dedicated to delivering results that add value to you and your business.
Each assignment is director led with a client-focused team. Our team has significant experience working with SME and scaling businesses.
Our advisory team has in depth market knowledge and experience in developing specific, tailored and actionable strategies and solutions.
Our unique offering enables us to deliver business advice at every stage of your business' development tailored to the challenges you face. From advisory and business consulting to accounting, audit and tax, our team can bring relevant advice and support you in achieving your ambitions.
Meeting your needs
- Mergers and acquisitions: Strategic evaluations, deal structuring, due diligence, project management, deal completion, tax advice and post-deal support.
- Business sales: Creating an exit plan, valuing your business, identifying, approaching and managing buyers, and selecting a preferred buyer.
- Fundraising: Business plans, financial models, identifying potential investors and negotiating the deal.
- MBOs and MBIs: Opportunity analysis, company valuations, fundraising, deal negotiation and advising the board and investors
How we can help
- Development of strategy: Helping management teams and business owners to devise and critically appraise business strategy.
- Strategic advice: Providing a different perspective to addressing strategic challenges, which often leads to innovative and tailor made solutions.
- Transactions: Assisting boards and management teams with transactions arising from strategic advice including fundraising, mergers and acquisitions, business sales, management buy-outs and management buy-ins. Specific services may include business planning, financial forecasting, business valuations, management and board governance structures, and fundraising options.
- Business management and analysis:
- Due diligence
- Share & business valuations
- Organisation review
- Feasibility studies
- Turnaround management: Helping you secure your business future, refinancing and improve profitability
Through our work with a wide range of clients we are close to the issues that matter to you and your business enabling us to tailor bespoke advice to help you gain the optimum results.
We provide partner led services, with local knowledge and many years of experience who can create and evolve personal and business financial plans to successfully support your business’ growth.
Our offering is unique. No other firm can provide you such a wide range of personal, business and finance advice under one roof. Our truly multi-disciplinary expertise can be fully leveraged from day one or on an ad hoc basis as required.
We deliver high touch, hands-on support and advice from our partner led teams with a genuine understanding of your business and industry, as well as the connections and track record to deliver results. For over 50 years Smith & Williamson clients in Ireland have been guided by our extensive knowledge and expertise.