First steps to setting up your business in Ireland
Greater market share, the reduced cost of doing business abroad, access to local expertise and favourable tax regimes are among the key factors driving businesses to expand their operations overseas.
Ireland offers high-growth companies the ability to establish their operations and rapidly execute their business model. Ranked as number one for the availability of skilled people, businesses can also benefit from a strong pool of local talent, a streamlined visa process for non-European citizens and a long-established, innovative and robust infrastructure.
Setting up your business in Ireland has real advantages — but if you get it wrong, the implications could prove costly. It’s crucial that you have access to the relevant local Irish knowledge and expertise to ensure your entry into the market is as smooth as possible. You’ll also need to ensure that your approach is co-ordinated and well managed, which is where we can help.
Meeting your needs
Our step-by-step approach helps you navigate the administrative and practical challenges of expanding your business overseas in a systematic and efficient way, in line with your individual needs and budget.
Our ‘first steps’ approach is designed to help you set up in Ireland quickly and easily, manage your challenges and minimise your risks.
How we can help
A single expert point of contact to manage our service delivery to you
Tax service and advice
- Registering your Irish company for tax, including structuring advice, cross-border corporation tax, VAT and payroll
- Share-based remuneration plans
- Withholding tax on dividends, interest and royalties
- Research and development tax credits and intangible assets regime
- Mergers, acquisitions, reorganisations and related due diligence
Formation of your Irish company
- Forming your company, including registering your name, providing your registered office facility and company secretarial services for the first year
Business outsource services
- Payroll outsource service
- Tax compliance
- Statutory and management accounts and bookkeeping
- Company secretarial services
Our expertise in accounting, tax and business services in Ireland dates back to 1958. Based in Dublin, we are proactive, ambitious and entrepreneurial. We deliver high touch, high quality solutions to help you confidently expand, consolidate and compete in Ireland, the EU and beyond.
You can be sure you’ll get independent advice on your set-up strategy and plan, from an objective adviser with your requirements front of mind.
Our truly multi-disciplinary team are networked and connected to ensure you have access to support, advice and services you need. you can be guaranteed first class partner led service and attendtion.
Through our international Nexia connections, we can help you wherever you choose to do business, providing you with a seamless, high-quality service across international borders.