Restructuring and recovery
Getting the right professional advice as soon as you start experiencing financial difficulties greatly increases your chances of regaining control and avoiding a formal insolvency procedure.
Businesses and individuals can experience financial difficulty at any stage of their life.
In our experience, early intervention can considerably increase the likelihood of a positive outcome for all concerned. There are a variety of options available to companies and individuals facing insolvency.
Our team has a market leading reputation built upon providing clients with innovative and flexible solutions to manage their financial difficulties.
Our team is focused on providing you with the best solution to meet your specific situation, to manage your personal exposure and to assist you in complying with your legal obligations.
The turnaround, recovery and insolvency services we provide cover a range of situations, from pre-lending and solvency reviews to insolvency assignments and debt negotiation.
Meeting your needs
Our team of trusted advisors cover every aspect of restructuring and insolvency services. We have vast experience in advising organisations and individuals encountering financial difficulties.
We will work closely with you to understand your situation, make you aware of all your options, deal with creditors on your behalf and guide you through this difficult time. You’ll benefit from direct access to our senior and experienced people.
Our goal is to provide clear, pragmatic solutions to limit personal exposure while maximising the possibility of turning around your business. We will work with key stakeholders to find the best solution.
We will tailor our service to meet your specific needs and those of your business. Our team can work with you to generate flexible and innovative solutions.
We have developed a series of high-quality solutions for different sectors and you can benefit from our trusted relationships with key industry contacts and funders where necessary.
How we can help
- Members voluntary liquidation(relink): Winding up companies and SPV’s that have come to the end of their useful life enables you to simplify a group structure, return funds in a tax efficient manner and increase returns to shareholders with minimum interruption to your ongoing business.
- Corporate insolvency services: Early action to evaluate a company’s financial position and assess all available options can save a business. Equally swift action when a business is no longer viable will minimise stakeholder exposure.
- Receiverships: Innovative and flexible solutions will maximise the returns achieved for the benefit of all stakeholders.
- Examinerships: Strategic advice, effective business know-how and targeted capital investment can enable a viable business to be rescued from the zone of insolvency.
- Debt advisory: Specialist advice can help identify sustainable and practical solutions to enable individuals to regain control of their personal and corporate financial affairs.
- Litigation support(relink): Resolution of commercial and personal disputes can be achieved in an efficient and effective manner provided independent and objective support is obtained in a swift manner.
- Forensic services(relink): Deciphering a fraudulent transaction, investigating potential financial misconduct or tracing a misappropriated asset in a discreet and efficient manner will limit both financial and reputational damage.
Practitioners licensed in ROI, UK & NI.
A wealth of experience, gained across a wide range of industry sectors, including numerous high-profile restructuring and formal insolvency cases.
Direct access to our team of highly skilled accountants and insolvency practitioners who possess a depth of knowledge and experience to provide you with relevant guidance and support.