Pension review service
Do you know how much income you will receive when you retire and what would happen to your fund if you died before retirement?.
While many individuals tend to have several pension plans - provided by former employers or through their own personal pension plans - these are not always managed in the most efficient way and can often be forgotten about.
It is also not unusual to find that many people have not taken any action to protect their pension in the event of death before retirement. In many cases, it is because people are not fully aware of the options available to them.
Our pension review service will help to pinpoint exactly where you stand with regard to your retirement provision and determine what you need to do to bridge any gap.
This might mean an adjustment to salary, a change in investment strategy, a requirement to trigger pension drawdown immediately or delay it.
Meeting your needs
You'll have direct access to our highly qualified team of professionals who stay on top of ever-changing market conditions and legislation, without the need for unnecessary "middlemen".
You'll get a very personal service, with regular reviews available and recommendations tailored to your precise needs, which take into account long-term market trends and your attitude to risk.
We are an independently-owned company, majority owned by our partners, staff and former employees. Our interests are closely aligned with yours and we take great pride helping you and your family achieve your financial ambitions.
How we can help
Our service involves:
- Reviewing whether and how your pension funds are protected in the event of death before retirement.
- Analysing the costs and investment performance of your pension plans
- Analysing and critically reviewing the asset allocation of your pension investments across all your pension plans
- Recommending how the asset allocation of your pension investments might be adjusted based on your risk profile and the number of years you have until retirement
- Projecting the value of your pensions at selected retirement dates to determine the income levels they might produce
- Establishing whether your current pension contributions are sufficient
Our directors have an average of 20 years' experience.
We have over €24 billion (£20.8 billion) of funds under management and advice across the firm as at 31 March 2019. In Dublin, pension-related business accounts for over one third of our funds under management.
We work closely with onshore and offshore lawyers, trustees, investment managers, property advisers and other professionals.
Capital at risk. The value of investments and the income from them can fall as well as rise and you may not receive back the original amount invested.