Tax authority scrutiny is on the rise - businesses now face ever-increasing compliance and reporting obligations.
Dealing with complex fiscal rules, changing tax legislation and harsher penalty regimes can place a considerable burden on you, your management team and your business. The way you manage your tax affairs can also potentially impact on your public profile.
Having a trusted partner to manage your compliance requirements and negotiate and resolve any issues with the Revenue or overseas authorities enables you to focus your time and effort on running your business.
Meeting your needs
You’ll have direct access to partner-led experts who can act as your sounding board and provide a vigorous challenge on tax treatments where necessary.
You’ll get a service tailored to the precise needs and risk tolerance of your business and we can provide an in-house tax team if required when your resources are stretched.
We have extensive negotiating experience with the Revenue, with whom we have an excellent working relationship.
You’ll get an in-depth, comprehensive review of your tax position, as well as access to senior staff from across our diverse business.
How we can help
- Returns: Preparing company and group corporation tax computations and returns.
- Provisions: Assessing and reviewing tax provisions and notes for inclusion in individual company and consolidated group statutory accounts.
- Interim reporting: Managing reporting for accounting purposes.
- Updates: Providing guidance and advice on complex rules and legislation under corporation tax self-assessment.
- Liabilities: Monitoring and advising on tax liabilities and due dates.
- Dispute resolution: Negotiating with the Revenue on your behalf to resolve any enquiries and/or disputes.
Our multidisciplinary team includes accountants, chartered tax advisors and former Revenue staff. We have a comprehensive understanding of the complexities of taxation and its impact on business
We leverage our accumulated tax knowledge and expertise to provide consultancy and business advisory services that place the business’ goals at the centre.
We work closely with our clients to gain a greater understanding of their business and help identify practical solutions. Our aim is to create long-lasting professional relationships based on mutual trust.
Through our membership of Nexia International, we have access to a network of professionals spanning over 100 countries providing high-quality, local knowledge wherever your business is active.