Our vision is embedded in the business – in our culture, values and behaviours. By clearly articulating this vision, we achieve a greater shared focus and enable our people to see how their day-to-day work aligns with our overall aims.
Our long-term vision is to:
- continue to be a leading independent provider of a range of financial services, with a specific focus on our core market of private clients and their business interests;
- manage business risk to ensure that the interests of our clients continue to be at the forefront of everything we do;
- be respected for the quality of our client service and trusted adviser approach;
- be known for the depth and breadth of our service offering, with a national presence around the UK and international reach through Nexia International;
- generate returns to sustain and grow the business by putting clients at the centre of our business;
- foster an environment that develops, motivates and retains our people and enables clients to receive suitable, professional advice and continuity from their individual adviser;
- reward our key stakeholders – staff, partners and shareholders – while putting our clients’ best interests first; and
- ensure that current employees and partners who share our culture and values can build an ownership stake in the business while former employees and partners can retain an interest.