You are invited to attend our informal lunch update the day after the Budget on 12 March, once we’ve had time to review the detail issued the previous evening.
We will discuss with you the main proposals included in the Budget announcement, covering:
- What will happen to Entrepreneurs Relief.
- Whether the Manifesto pledges are honoured.
- Will there be far reaching changes to pensions tax relief.
- Will the Digital Services Tax actually be introduced on certain large US firms.
- What actions you should be considering, if any, before the start of the new tax year.
Chancellor Rishi Sunak has set 11 March as his first Budget, pledging billions of pounds of investment across the country whilst prioritising the environment and helping hard working people with the cost of living. How will the Government take advantage of all the huge opportunities that Brexit will bring?
The Conservative Party have a majority in Parliament, so can push through their financial agenda without any coalition sellouts. We look forward to seeing how manifesto pledges are honoured particularly in regard to reforming Entrepreneur’s Relief and implementing the Digital Services Tax.