We have missed the human interaction, the excellent speakers, the imparting of new knowledge, and of course the Full English breakfast. However, with everybody’s welfare in mind we have decided to run the 20th January breakfast event virtually, but hopefully it will only be a few months before we can have our first in-person event in a long time, and enjoy all of these favourite things.
In the meantime, for our first Business Breakfast of 2022 we will review global markets and how they have weathered the last two extraordinary years, before looking at a number of investment themes for 2022. There will still be difficult times ahead, so we’ll try to explain what to look for in 2022 and how to prepare portfolios for what lies ahead. This will be followed by a brief panel discussion where we’ll have a summary of issues and influences each service line is experiencing in the current market.
- Colin Elwell, Partner, Smith & Williamson Investment Management LLP
- Henry Elston, Associate Director, Smith & Williamson Investment Management LLP
The investment team will review markets before covering a number of themes for 2022
As well as taking questions on the presentation, we will also hear from each of our specialists below on how business has changed and what we're currently seeing in the local market
- Kevin Parish, Associate Director, Recovery and Restructuring Services, Smith & Williamson LLP
- Amy Harper, Director, Business Outsourcing Services, Smith & Williamson LLP
- Samuel Godbold, Director, Assurance and Business Services, Smith & Williamson LLP
- Rebecca Combes, Partner, Head of Southampton Tax Services, Smith & Williamson LLP