You are invited to the seventh in our series of Contemporary FD Bitesized webinars, jointly hosted with our strategic partners EquityFD.
These are designed to supplement our annual Contemporary FD Summit where the CFOs and FDs of the country's most exciting, innovation and ambitious companies will again (in 2022) come together to share ideas, insights and advice.
The session looked to bring real life observations from a diverse panel of CFOs: what they've learnt about their business, their team, their investors, themselves as well as up to the minute discussion on the effects of the current period on longer term planning and goals, including on point tax issues.
Our panellists were:
- Mark Kerswell, CFO of highly acquisitive PE backed web hosting business, Miss Group;
- Romana Murphy, CFO, EMEA and Asia, of US PE backed smart testing equipment business, Electro Rent;
- Mike Rainer, Former CFO of Eat and Theo Paphitis Retail Group;
- Alistair Shaw, Partner, Smith & Williamson;
- Sarah Hunt, Founder and CEO of EquityFD, who will chair the session.