Smith & Williamson presented this webinar with US colleagues at CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA). This series focuses on common US tax and regulatory implications for UK businesses with operations in the US and the key opportunities and pitfalls which may arise.
In this edition our speakers, CLA Principal Amy Moore, Craig Arends and Mike Britton discussed various trends and considerations in the current mergers and acquisitions environment.
This webinar covers:
- Current state of the US mergers and acquisitions market
- US expansion – pros and cons of build verses growth by acquisition
- Opportunities for UK companies to receive US financing to fast track US expansion
- Cross border financial and tax due diligence considerations
- Considerations to successfully integrate a US business post deal
Who is the webinar for?
- Accounting or financial professionals working with companies that are currently or considering selling products or services into the US
View the webinar below
CLA exists to create opportunities for our clients, our people, and our communities through our industry-focused wealth advisory, outsourcing, audit, tax, and consulting services. CLAconnect.com Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.