Below you can view the first in our latest webinar series, Doing Business in the US, with our US colleagues at Clifton Larson Allen LLP (CLA).
This series focuses on the common US tax and regulatory implications for UK businesses with operations in the US and the key opportunities and pitfalls which may arise. In this webinar our speakers, CLA partners Mat Abraham, David Springsteen and Mike Smith explore Using Tax to Maximize Cash Flow.
This webinar covers the following;
- Transfer pricing opportunities
- Debt/equity considerations
- Research and development (R&D) incentives
- Employer work opportunity tax credits (WOTCs)
- Carry-back of net operating losses (NOLs)
- Optimal tax accounting methods
Watch the webinar below: