Business owner and journalist, Rebecca Harding, interviews business advisers Kevin Parish and Amy Harper of Smith & Williamson, about what businesses need to do to survive and succeed in the post lockdown market place.
The interview will cover areas such as:
- Planning and adapting for the future
- Engaging with external stakeholders
- Understanding your financials in more detail than before to make informed decisions
- The human impact of change
- What have you learnt from lockdown and what would you do differently?
- How to survive if there is a second wave of COVID?
There will also be a Q & A session at the end of the interview.
If you already have any questions, please send them in advance to: firstname.lastname@example.org