During the Pandemic so far, there has been a lot of advice available on the practical steps to help businesses navigate through the challenges and maximise the potential opportunities. However, as the restrictions and uncertainty continues for an extended period, and the world continues to change, there is a now growing and largely unaddressed fear that the survival of many businesses could be at risk.
View the webinar below
We addressed this core issue with turnaround experts, David Stone MD of Prompt Business Strategies and Tim Sloggett of Smith & Williamson. They were interviewed by business owner and journalist, Rebecca Harding, about helping businesses to take action, protect themselves from the downside risk and open-up their options.
This is helpful for businesses facing scenarios caused by the Pandemic such as;
- concerns that that they may not be able to repay debts;
- a funding request rejected by the Bank;
- an eroding cash position;
- reliance on a single plan or event to secure their future;
- considering whether to close their business.