In our upcoming event, Smith & Williamson will be discussing the upcoming changes to the IR35 legislation on off-payroll working through an intermediary. These new rules come into force for the private sector from April 2020 for all companies other than those considered small*
Following the release of the legislation earlier this month, we have more clarity on the rules and how these will operate and the seminar will cover:
- Why you should be paying attention to IR35
- What changes have been reflected in the recently released legislation and the implications for businesses
- What you can do to address weaknesses and risks in your processes
- How you can protect against the risk of losing competitive advantage when competing for talent
Who should join?
- Companies that are not considered to meet the definition of a “Small Company”, which are involved with contractors via Personal Service Companies.
- Intermediaries that pay Personal Service companies.
*A company is “small” if it meets 2 of the following conditions: turnover < £10.2m, Balance sheet total < £5.1m, employees < 50