Tax technology can help achieve more than just compliance; it can also pave the way for accuracy and efficiency gains. Plus, technology can effectively help future proof your organisation by enabling it to accommodate more complex VAT processes which will help support your business as it grows and ensuring software is kept up-to-date with changes in tax regulations.
In this webinar, David Gage presents with Tax Systems's Account Manager, Carl Everard, where they explore:
- MTD update – a summary of VAT and corporation tax and what’s next for both tax regimes
- Tax technology architecture: 2021 and beyond – how tax technology is evolving and what we can expect to see in future solutions
- What we are seeing in the market – feedback from a range of industries on their experience in meeting compliance requirements
- What to look out for when reviewing your processes and technology
- How tax technology can help
The webinar features a demonstration of the AlphaVAT compliance platform.