In the current climate, it is difficult to keep up with all what other professional practise groups are doing and the constant tax changes relevant to this sector. Join us for a webinar that will cover the key messages arising from this year’s legal survey and how they apply to the wider professional practice sector and a wide range of tax matters relevant to legal firms.
Watch the webinar below:
This webinar covers:
- Summary of the key issues arising from S&W's 26th annual legal survey and how this applies to the wider professional practice sector
- Various tax issues that are or should be on legal firms to do lists including:
- Is it time to restructure your LLP? Exploring Limited Companies and Employee Owned Trusts
- Accessing R&D tax reliefs
- Employment tax
- Corporate matters including Corporate Criminal Offence and DAC6
- Round-up of relevant partner taxation matters
Who should join?
- FDs, MPs, PMs of professional practices