In the current climate, it is difficult to keep up with all what other professional practise groups are doing and the constant tax changes relevant to this sector. This webinar covers the key messages arising from this year’s legal survey and how they apply to the wider professional practice sector and a wide range of tax matters relevant to legal firms.
This webinar covers:
- Summary of the key issues arising from S&W's 26th annual legal survey and how this applies to the wider professional practice sector
- Various tax issues that are or should be on legal firms to do lists including:
- Is it time to restructure your LLP? Exploring Limited Companies and Employee Owned Trusts
- Accessing R&D tax reliefs
- Employment tax
- Corporate matters including Corporate Criminal Offence and DAC6
- Round-up of relevant partner taxation matters
Who is the webinar for?
- FDs, MPs, PMs of professional practices