We are delighted to announce the launch of the S&W Sessions - a regular series of thought provoking hot topic webinars that are relevant to your business.
Please join us for the first exclusive webinar to discuss the latest news and views on Corporate Criminal Offence for facilitation of tax evasion and a fresh look at Research & Development “R&D” tax credits.
Join Tom Shave and Justin Arnesen (R&D Specialist) to hear about the latest developments on Corporate Criminal Offence, how R&D tax claims work and what the future may hold. Both Tom and Justin will provide key points on each subject so you can be better informed and more prepared.
The webinar will cover the following areas:
- Corporate Criminal Offence
- Recap on what is CCO and who does it affect?
- What’s the latest on CCO from HMRC?
- What should organisation’s be focusing on now?
- E-learning and on-going monitoring?
- Research & Development Tax Credits
- What is R&D tax?
- What costs qualify for R&D tax relief?
- How we can help maximise your claim?
- Key takeaways
Who should view the webinar?
C-Suite executives; CFO, CIO, CCO, COO, Heads of Tax, Tax Managers, Innovation Directors, Commercial Directors