S&W Sessions are a regular series of thought provoking hot topic webinars that are relevant to your business.
The UK is due to leave the EU on 29 March 2019 with the European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018, but is yet to reach an agreement with respect to what the relationship with the EU will be after the exit. It is expected that there will be a transition period from 30 March 2019 – 31 December 2020.
We are working with a number of clients on their Brexit planning arrangements. Join this webinar to gain an insight into the typical tax issues that we have been advising on and what businesses need to considering going forward.
The webinar will touch upon the following:
- Tax structuring to enable businesses to continue operating post-Brexit, even under a “no deal” scenario
- Moving existing operations out of the UK
- The tax implications if EU tax Directives are no longer applicable
- How VAT for goods and services into and out of the UK will be impacted by Brexit
- Whether “Transfer of a Going Concern” provisions apply to transfers of trade and assets
- How will the final deal (including no deal) impact an employer’s payroll in April 2019?
- What needs to be done when people move to or from the UK?
Who should view the webinar?
- Business with EU customers and operations.
Register for the next S&W Session