S&W Sessions are a regular series of thought provoking hot topic webinars that are relevant to your business.
The new super deduction tax relief, announced in the 2021 budget, has created a lot of headlines and highlights the incentives and valuable tax saving benefits that capital allowances can provide to businesses.
In this session we will cover the key opportunities and practical issues that business need to consider to be able to optimise the new super deductions and the wider tax reliefs available on their capital investments.
This webinar will cover;
- An overview of the capital allowances regime and reliefs available, including:
- Annual investment allowances
- Structure and building allowances
- Short life asset elections
- Research and development allowances
- A detailed consideration of the new super deduction tax reliefs, including practical issue and what businesses should be doing now.
- Illustrative example and case studies.
- Consideration of wider tax issues that interact with capital allowances – including corporate interest and loss restrictions, utilisation of losses and the planned increase to rate of corporation tax.
- Potential cash saving and refund opportunities
Who should join
Professionals and business owners wishing to gain a wider understanding of the tax and cash saving incentives available for commercial businesses undertaking capital investment.
We do hope you can join us on 9th June, if you are not able to join on the day a recording will be made available on our website.