S&W Sessions are a regular series of thought provoking hot topic webinars that are relevant to your business.
For most organisations, people are their greatest asset and some of the main challenges of COVID-19 have related to the need to preserve jobs and also give the workforce the flexibility and support they require to continue working effectively under conditions which have been described as the ‘new normal’. This webinar will highlight some of the key practical issues that businesses are having to navigate as a result of the current situation.
This webinar will cover:
- Alternative Remuneration – executive reward strategies for the current environment
- The move to homeworking and the impact on benefit policies
- The tax and social security impact of overseas home-workers
- Job retention scheme claims – common mistakes and preparing for audit
Who should join:
All businesses with employees who have been impacted by the Coronavirus, including those who are concerned over:
- Updating their reward strategies to preserve jobs and cash
- The reputational impact of incorrect claims made under the Coronavirus
- Job Retention Scheme
- The impact of COVID on globally mobile employees
- Tax reliefs available for homeworking benefits and expenses
Register for the next S&W Session: