S&W Sessions are a regular series of thought provoking hot topic webinars that are relevant to your business.
On 27 February the government concluded their review of the forthcoming changes to the off-payroll working rules (IR35) – the latest in a series of developments in relation to these rules. In response to these developments Smith & Williamson are hosting a one-off session to keep businesses informed of the changes. With little over a month to go until these rules are rolled out in the private sector, Smith & Williamson will be discussing the latest updates on IR35 and answering your questions to help businesses as they continue to prepare.
This webinar will cover:
- The results of the government review into IR35
- ‘Reasonable care’ and the potential risks for end clients and fee payers
- The new rules in practice – latest guidance
- What happens next and how you can prepare
Who should join?
- Companies that are not considered to meet the definition of a “Small Company”, which are involved with contractors via Personal Service Companies.
- Intermediaries that pay Personal Service companies.
*A company is “small” if it meets 2 of the following conditions: turnover < £10.2m, Balance sheet total
< £5.1m, employees < 50
You can view the webinar in the window above.