Smith & Williamson are delighted to present the latest of our S&W Sessions webinar, presented with some of our new colleagues at Tilney, on pension allowances for high earners.
Pension rules have changed dramatically over recent years and in particular this has affected higher earners significantly. Current year increases in the Annual Allowance means for high earners within your organisation, there may be an opportunity for them to make additional tax deductible pension contributions prior to 5 April 2021.
The Lifetime and Annual Allowances more generally require careful consideration, to avoid unexpected tax changes, which may be detrimental to retirement plans.
Our speakers, Stephen Parker and Neil Wilkie from Tilney Financial Planing are both Chartered Financial Planners and have a wealth of experience in supporting corporate groups and their employees in these areas.
This webinar covers:
- Recent changes to the Annual Allowance and what this means for the current year
- The Lifetime Allowance
- Carry forward allowances - is there opportunity to increase contributions?
- The importance of investment management
- Other tax year end considerations
Stephen and Neil use case studies to bring the rules and pension optimisation opportunities to life.
Who is this webinar for?
- HR teams, CFO's, FD's and other senior finance personnel