S&W Sessions are a regular series of thought provoking hot topic webinars that are relevant to your business.
Despite the unprecedented events of recent times - Brexit and the global pandemic - UK real estate remains an attractive asset class for anyone looking to invest or live in the UK. There have been numerous and significant changes to the taxation of UK property, however, over the last couple years. This webinar covers the key changes to the taxation of UK real estate and the potential impact of those changes on your business.
This webinar will cover:
A round up of the key changes to the taxation of real estate in the UK, including:
• An overview of the new Residential Property Developer Tax (RPDT);
• The pros & cons of Freeports;
• Qualifying Asset Holding Companies – a new tax regime explained;
• An update on Stamp Duty Land Tax; and
• How the recent amendments to the Business Rates regime could benefit your business.
Who should join?
Professionals and business owners wishing to gain a wider understanding of the recent changes impacting the taxation of UK property and real estate?