Join us for the fifth in our series of Contemporary FD Bitesized webinars, jointly hosted with our strategic partners, Equity FD. These are designed to supplement our annual Contemporary FD Summit where the CFOs and FDs of the country’s most exciting, innovative and ambitious companies will one day again come together to share ideas, insights and advice.
This session looks to bring you lively discussion around the current and upcoming deals landscape, as well as reflections on the challenges and opportunities presented by remote transaction processes and the current Covid affected times we find ourselves in. Joining us will be three experienced COOs/CFOs
- Michael Cauter - COO/CFO of leading disputes and expert advisory firm Blackrock Expert Services Group. which has recently joined global consulting firm Duff and Phelps
- Phillip Maritz - CFO of UK high growth Pasta Evangelists. In January Barilla, the world’s biggest pasta maker, acquired a majority stake
- Mark Smith - COO of Sweaty Betty, backed by consumer focused private equity firm L Catterton
- Alistair Shaw - Tax Partner at Smith & Williamson
- Sarah Hunt - Founder and CEO of Equity FD, who will chair the session
We hope you can join us for what will be an energetic, informative session with time for questions at the end.
Watch the webinar below: