As the powerhouse of UK advanced manufacturing, the aerospace and defence sector continues to invest in the technology and skills to drive competitiveness and collaboration throughout the supply chain.
The global growth in air traffic, together with the demand for greener, quieter and more economical aircraft is creating exciting opportunities for UK aerospace companies.
They also face a number of challenges to their growth strategies. These include ongoing issues such as access to finance, increasing regulation, environmental pressures, globalisation of the supply chain and fluctuating oil prices.
We can work in partnership with you at any stage of your business lifecycle to help address the issues in the aerospace and defence sector – whether you’re an early stage or fast growth company, long-established family business or large corporate.
This can encompass:
- Debt and equity fundraising, mergers, acquisitions, disposals and management buy-outs
- Business valuations and due diligence services
- Accounting, audit and outsourced ‘back office’ functions
- Business tax compliance and planning
- Employee benefits and pension scheme advice
- Personal financial planning, personal tax and investment management for business owners and executives
- Corporate and personal insolvency, business restructuring and creditor services
Our specialists have experience of advising a broad cross-section of businesses and investors across the aerospace, aviation and defence sectors with operations across the UK and overseas.
If you’re looking for an adviser who really ‘gets’ what you’re all about, we have a great understanding of the emerging technologies and high value components needed across the supply chain of a sector that invests billions in R&D annually.
You can rely on us for expert advice on a wide range of business issues, such as finding the right business structure or funding, expanding into overseas markets, completing a deal or finding the right way to exit the business.
You’ll receive high-touch, hands-on support and advice from senior practitioners with a genuine interest in your business and your industry, as well as the connections and track record to get things done.