Businesses, consumers and most governments are seeking technologies capable of addressing concerns about scarce resources, climate change, pollution and energy security, driving growth in the sustainable technology sector.
These businesses face challenges common to all entrepreneurs: starting up and growing at a manageable rate – creating new jobs and wealth.
When cleantech businesses scale effectively, we also benefit in further ways as economic growth becomes more sustainable.
To successfully evolve your firm, you need an adviser experienced in your sector, with the capability to bring together technical expertise, industry insight and the ability to provide and execute valuable strategic advice.
Our dedicated sustainable technology team has the initiative and commitment to help you break through the barriers you face at each stage of your business-cycle. Our multi-disciplinary service enables you to structure effectively, maximise available tax benefits and build the value of your businesses.
We have a particular track record in supporting renewable energy and cleantech companies from launch, to finding finance, restructuring for growth, leveraging international opportunities and exit.
How we can help
- Full service financial and business advice: Covering all the audit, tax and accounting needs of sustech firms from early stage businesses to large corporates.
- Business lifecycle support: From launch to exit we can provide expert actionable advice to help you grow.
- Supporting innovation: R&D tax relief, EIS, SEIS and business structuring
- Scale-up expertise: Our dedicated entrepreneur and scale-up programmes deliver unique insight and networking opportunities for high growth businesses and ensure our teams are uniquely equipped to advise on a broad range of growth company challenges.
- Fund raising expertise: Through our corporate finance team we provide businesses with high quality advice at every stage of their growth cycle
- Quoted company and listing advice: Nomad and reporting accountant capabilities for sustainable and clean technology companies on London’s AIM market.Recovery and restructuring: Providing timely turnaround, recovery and insolvency services to help achieve optimal outcomes.
Through our work with a wide range of sustech and complementary industries we are close to the issues that matter to you and your business enabling us to tailor bespoke advice to help you gain a competitive edge.
We work with hundreds of growing businesses leveraging opportunities and tackling challenges. We understand how to create and evolve business infrastructure to successfully support growth.
You can rely on us for expert advice on a wide range of business issues, such as finding the right business structure or funding, expanding into overseas markets, completing a deal or finding the right way to exit the business.
We understand the challenges and pressures you face in protecting and growing your business, while remaining compliant with relevant legislation. Our capabilities in over 100 countries help you expand, consolidate and compete, no matter where you are active.