Growing your business
Your business is established and you are ready to expand. You are relishing the opportunity to fulfil your exciting potential.
Vision without action is a waste, but action without vision is a nightmare. So ask yourself the difficult questions and always begin with the end in mind, developing a clear and achievable roadmap for growth.
As your trusted adviser, we will guide you through the process.
Some questions for you to consider...
- Are your objectives realistic?
- Will you grow organically or through acquisition?
- Are you prepared to dilute your equity?
- Are your staff adequately motivated and incentivised?
- Have you considered the risks associated with expansion?
- Are your IT and infrastructure fit for purpose?
- Do you have the right external advisers?
By necessity, this briefing can only provide a short overview and it is essential to seek professional advice before applying the contents of this article. This briefing does not constitute advice nor a recommendation relating to the acquisition or disposal of investments. No responsibility can be taken for any loss arising from action taken or refrained from on the basis of this publication. Details correct at time of writing.