Selling your business - Part 1
Many entrepreneurs start with a sale of their business in mind. Others will have founded and run their business for many years and have strong emotional ties.
Whatever the circumstances, many owners will seek to sell their business at some point in their career and it will often be the most important financial transaction of their life.
Don't take a chance - our team of experts will advise you on your options.
Some questions for you to consider...
- Is your business still owner-dependent?
- Is now a good time to sell your business?
- Will the business stand up to detailed due diligence?
- Can you demonstrate the growth prospects for the business?
- Are your financial expectations realistic?
- What will you do after you have sold your business?
- Do you have the right external advisers?
By necessity, this briefing can only provide a short overview and it is essential to seek professional advice before applying the contents of this article. No responsibility can be taken for any loss arising from action taken or refrained from on the basis of this publication. Details correct at time of publication.