Starting your business
New businesses combine vision and creativity with management, money and teamwork. Success depends on the attraction and sustainability of the business model and the capability and determination of the founders.
Early stage businesses need strategic thinking and solutions. We help you challenge and refine your plans, creating the right structure for your business and addressing your commercial and financial needs.
Some questions for you to consider...
- Do you have a clear business strategy?
- Is your business model sustainable?
- Have you prepared a business plan and financial forecasts?
- Have you got the right business structure?
- Do you have enough money to start your business?
- How will you differentiate yourself from your competition?
- Do you have access to the right skills and resources?
By necessity, this briefing can only provide a short overview and it is essential to seek professional advice before applying the contents of this article. No responsibility can be taken for any loss arising from action taken or refrained from on the basis of this publication. Details correct at time of publication.