In this week's tax update:
HMRC information notice found to be invalid
- Property not occupied as a residence so no PRR relief available
- Pension transfer was an unauthorised member payment
PAYE and employment
- Termination payments new rules
- What is the latest on Finance Bill 2018-19?
- Assessment did not amount to unjustly enrichment for HMRC
Tax publications and webinars
- Briefing Notes published
- In the right spirit
By necessity, this briefing can only provide a short overview and it is essential to seek professional advice before applying the contents of this article. No responsibility can be taken for any loss arising from action taken or refrained from on the basis of this publication. Details correct at time of publication.