Cunningham Coates is one of Belfast's oldest and leading Financial Institutions.
Cunningham Coates Limited was formed in 1991 with the amalgamation of the Belfast based stockbrokers Josias Cunningham & Co Limited and William F Coates & Co. Both these firms have a record of over 100 years of service to the Northern Ireland investing public. Cunninghams & Co Limited was founded by the first Josias Cunningham in 1843. In December 2002, the company became part of Smith & Williamson.
The office is located in the heart of Belfast and provides a comprehensive investment service to a wide client base including private individuals, charities and institutions.
Cunningham Coates specialises in the provision of investment management and financial planning through the development of quality long term relationships with its clients who appreciate the high level of personal service they receive.
- Investment management
- Assurance and business services
- Corporation tax and transaction tax advice
- Corporate finance and valuation services
- Accountancy and outsourcing services
- Private client tax and trusts advice
- Employment tax and VAT advice
- Restructuring and recovery services
- Tax Investigations
- Forensic services
- Personal financial planning, pensions and ISAs
- Portfolio management for charities
Please remember investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can fall as well as rise and investors may not receive back the original amount invested. Past performance is not a guide to future performance.