Areas of expertise
Holistic financial planning; wealth protection: pension and retirement planning: investment structuring; tax and succession planning.
Amanda has significant experience in providing holistic financial advice to individuals, corporates, and trustees. She helps clients across a broad range of areas including protecting their wealth, retirement planning, investment structuring, and has a particular interest in advising on complex tax and succession planning.
Amanda has been advising private clients and trusts on all aspects of their financial planning for over 20 years. She is qualified to advise on all aspects of pensions and has a strong background helping with succession and family financial planning issues.
She is also experienced in providing advice on the structuring of investments for tax efficiency, onshore and offshore, long-term care and cash flow.
- Holistic financial planning, giving families the confidence to pass on wealth inter-generationally.
- Investment structuring for tax efficiency, income and risk management.
- Tailored financial planning advice to our private clients in retirement accumulation and decumulation stages.
- Chartered Financial Planner and a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society.
- Chartered Wealth Manager and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investments.