Areas of expertise
Income tax; capital gains tax; property taxes; trusts; international aspects of personal tax; inheritance tax (IHT).
- Angela looks after both UK-based and international individuals and families, along with their trusts and wider financial concerns.
- She is a regular contributor to public consultations on proposed tax legislation, as well as to Smith & Williamson’s tax publications.
- Angela takes a keen interest in the tax issues (often cross-border) facing the world of classical music, and advises agents, orchestras, singers and instrumentalists.
- Angela frequently advises individuals intending to move to the UK, as well as those preparing to leave the UK, on complying with UK tax requirements and on the efficient organisation of their affairs.
- With established UK families, the emphasis is often on the transition to passing responsibilities on to the next generation and wider issues of estate planning.
- Angela particularly enjoys working closely with clients’ legal, investment and other advisers to achieve the best all-round solution.
Member of the Chartered Institution of Taxation (CIOT).