Areas of expertise
Tax advisory and compliance; tax residence and domicile issues for non-doms; partnerships and their partners.
Angela acts for a wide range of clients, providing tax advisory and compliance services to individuals including non-doms, partnerships and employers.
Her client base encompasses non-doms, city executives, hedge fund managers, expatriate employees, partnerships and their partners and the independently wealthy.
She has considerable UK and international tax experience and advises both UK and non-dom high- net-worth individuals on tax planning for inheritance (IHT), capital gains (CGT) and income tax.
- Advising non-UK domiciled individuals on residence and domicile issues and pre-arrival planning.
- Assisting employers and their employees with tax-efficient structuring of expatriate employment and overseas assignments.
- Offshore tax planning, the interaction with US and other tax regimes, double tax treaties, tax-efficient remittances and de-enveloping.
- Advising partnerships and their partners on various aspects of UK taxation including recent advice on LLP incorporation.
- Affiliate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) and member of the Association of Partnership Practitioners.