Areas of expertise
Personal financial planning
Anne has specialised in providing private client advice since 2004 and her experience encompasses advising high net worth individuals and their families on all aspects of holistic financial planning. Typical clients are entrepreneurs, business owners and high income professionals.
Advice encompasses all aspects of pre and post retirement planning, financial planning in relation to divorce; tax-efficient investments and estate planning.
Anne begins with the end in mind and all planning flows from the clients own goals and objectives.
Anne’s style is straightforward and jargon free and leads to long term, collaborative relationships with multi generations of families.
- Winner of the Personal Finance Society 19/20 Retirement & Later Life Advice Specialist of the Year award.
- Highly commended – CISI Certified Planner of the year 2019
- Finalist of the Personal Finance Society 2018/19 Retirement & Later Life Advice Specialist of the Year award
- Regular commentator in the press
- Fellow of the Personal Finance Society (PFS) and Chartered Financial Planner
- Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment and Certified Financial Planner
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners Affiliate