Avi’s experience of technology businesses and AIM, and listed companies, gives him the perfect skill set to support businesses through the next stage of the company’s lifecycle. His approach to service delivery is to work closely with management teams, to develop a deep business and personal understanding of their requirements, to ensure the relationships clients have with him are tailored to their individual needs. Avi has worked on a significant amount of sub-sectors in technology and this includes robotic process automation, cyber security, various managed services businesses, license / software as a service across multiple industries, payment services, fintech, business information, online gaming as well as various network, cloud and unified communications businesses.
Prior to Smith and Williamson, Avi spent over 6 years at Grant Thornton and 10 years with Big 4 firms.
Areas of expertise
Notable client work and achievements
- Leading assurance engagements to assess the governance and control frameworks in technology businesses.
- Co-ordinating assurance services for a complex international technology groups with shared service centres across USA, India, Australia and Europe.
- Involved with clients listing on AiM and NASDAQ
- Involved in a significant amount of complex financial instruments and the accounting of these transactions
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)