Areas of expertise
Financial and strategic advice to medium and larger corporate clients; audit services.
Chris has 24 years’ experience at partner and director level, acting for a wide range of quoted, private and not for profit companies.
- Extensive work with entrepreneurial businesses in the IT communications, manufacturing, leisure, retail and distribution sectors.
- Regularly acting as lead director, taking primary responsibility for the relationship with our larger clients and co-ordinating the various services we provide.
- Advising on a variety of ownership models including foreign corporations, private equity and venture capital-backed ventures and family groups.
- Making full use of the strength and resources of Nexia International, Smith & Williamson’s international network.
- Member of the Corporate Finance faculty of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW). Board member of Nexia EMEA.
- Previously a non-executive director for the UK Atomic Energy authority, Bournemouth Orchestras, Dorset Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Bournemouth University.