Areas of expertise
Advising publicly quoted entities; financial restructuring; forensic accounting; business valuations; strategic business advisory; due diligence; corporate governance
Con has acted as adviser to a number of publicly quoted companies, semi-state organisations, international and domestic entities and specialises in business consulting and corporate finance. Con has provided expert testimony in court for both companies and private clients in litigation and forensic accounting assignments.
In addition, Con has been co-opted to the boards of two public limited companies. He has acted as consultant adviser to a number of companies on Stock Exchange flotations, quoted company mergers and acquisitions.
- Adviser to a number of publically quoted entities to include AIM listed entities; specifically in the energy, renewables and natural resource sector.
- Significant experience in litigation support and forensic assignments to include providing expert testimony in court.
- Extensive expertise in delivering debt refinance, restructuring projects and working capital projects.
- Acting as court appointed personal representative on several complex deceased individuals’ estates.
- Advising companies on strategic development and corporate governance enhancement.
- Established and built one of the most successful share registration businesses in Ireland which was subsequently sold to one of the largest providers of this service in the world.
Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants and member of the Institute of Directors