Areas of expertise
Employee benefits/workplace benefits & solutions; professional trustee services.
A Workplace and Fintech Solutions specialist with over 40 years’ experience advising employers and trustees on: benefit design, implementation, administration, funding, investment and communication, and pension scheme members on: investments and retirement options, as well as acting as professional trustee to DB, DC, and death in service schemes.
Passionate about creating ways to improve the financial knowledge and financial security of as many individuals as possible.
- Established/owned/managed a wide range of fintech and financial services businesses including benefits consulting, actuarial, administration, and communications; professional trustee, wealth management and asset management
- Managed the creation of and obtained regulatory approval of a market-leading master trust pension scheme, including developing a new stack of technology solutions for investment and product administration, and member engagement
- Award-winning financial services presenter and contributor to financial services publications.
- Chartered Practitioner
- Fellow of the Chartered Insurance Institute
- Associate of the Pensions Management Institute
- Former Chair of the Society of Pension Professionals.