Areas of expertise
Corporate restructuring and insolvency, solvent liquidations, bankruptcy
In excess of 30 years experience as an accountant, initially in general practice, has specialised in Recovery & Restructuring since 2009.
Notable client work and achievements
- Extensive investigations regarding the conduct of directors in relation to a number of insolvent companies have led to significant further recoveries for the insolvency estates.
- Ongoing assistance with extensive cash tracing exercise relating to the London Capital & Finance PLC administration.
- R3 Southern & Thames Valley Region Chair – 2020
- South Coast representative of Smith & Williamson’s Creditor Services team
- FCCA – qualified in 1996
- JIEB - qualified in 2014
- ACA Affiliate, non-appointment taking insolvency licence 2016
- MABRP – Member of the Association of Business Recovery Professionals (R3)