Areas of expertise
Corporate turnaround, business support and advisory, restructuring, recovery, corporate insolvencies, automotive, cash flow forecasting.
Greg has been involved in the restructuring and insolvency field since 1989 and has spent several years working within SME’s where he gained valuable understanding from ‘the other side’ in helping turn businesses around.
Greg is now increasingly involved in advisory assignments where his practical and commercial acumen are required. He has dealt with many formal and informal corporate insolvencies and turnarounds of all kinds across industries including leisure, retail, manufacturing and commerce and has built up a sector specialism in the motor trade. He has also worked on sensitive cases involving fraud for asset based lenders banks and other charge holders.
Greg is the Chairman of the International Nexia TRI Business Group, an established global network of Turnaround, Restructuring & insolvency specialists within Nexia member firms that are able to give advice to clients and support the offering of these Nexia firms around the world.
Notable client work and achievements
- Created and now Chairman of the International Nexia TRI (Turnaround Restructuring and Insolvency) Group.
- Administrators of High Noon Stores Limited. Successfully selling off a chain of forecourt convenience stores.
- Administrator of Funding Knight Holdings in the first crowd funding insolvency although creditors repaid in full.
- Lead partner on many motor dealership insolvencies including five week trading of £50m dealership which led to successful sale of Seward Group.
- Liquidator of the oil and gas exploration company RXT repaying creditors full dividends.
Greg is a Chartered Accountant and a Licenced Insolvency Practitioner.