Areas of expertise
- Financial Crime
- Compliance Monitoring Plans/Reviews
- Corporate Governance
- Banking and Investment Management policies and procedures
Jayne has over 30 years financial services experience, originally in relationship management roles and in the latter 20 years as holder of senior compliance roles within regulated banking and investment management businesses. Jayne has also had experience establishing a new banking and investments business in Jersey and more recently has provided professional compliance consultancy services to trust companies, banks, investment houses and the unregulated private sector.
Notable client work and achievements
- Jayne was part of the first front office team in Jersey to achieve the ISO9001 accreditation.
- Assisted in the establishment of a bank in Jersey with responsibility for the establishment of the Compliance function.
- Jayne has co-written and implemented an online AML training course
- Certificate in Offshore Compliance
- ICA Diploma in Anti-Money Laundering
- ICA Diploma in Compliance