Areas of expertise
Statutory accounts compliance, agreed upon procedures and bookkeeping; landed estates; agriculture; onshore and offshore trusts.
Joanna works with a range of clients in our Salisbury office with a particular focus on landed estates and the rural sector. She has over twenty years of experience leading the accounts compliance service for her clients and co-ordinating other offerings for them. She advises on accounting issues, bookkeeping and VAT, management accounts and cashflows and accounting software.
Joanna is a member of the firm’s landed estate sector group and leads the accounting compliance services for a number of large landed estates situated all over the UK. She deals with the issues facing the agricultural and landed estates sectors on a day to day basis.
Joanna is also a qualified Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP) and looks after the accounting services of a large number of trusts (both onshore and offshore).
Notable client work and achievements
- Helping clients transition their unaudited statutory accounts to the FRS102 1A Section framework.
- Assisting clients with the recruitment process for new finance staff, including taking part in interviews.
- Designing and carrying out bespoke agreed upon procedures work.
- Advising on and assisting clients with the introduction of new accounting software.
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)